1. Library premises are declared as a Silence Zone.
2. Complete silence and strict discipline should be maintained in the Library and the Study Room
3. Use of mobile phone, for any purpose, is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
4. Every student entering the library premises should be wearing a valid College Identity card. It should be produced as and when demanded by any of the college staff members.
5. The Identity Card, Study Room Card and Home Issue Card are non-transferable. Only the original holder of the cards can use them for borrowing Library materials.
6. The Study Room Card must be used for borrowing textbooks, reference books, newspapers, old question paper sets, periodicals. etc. Students are not allowed to take these materials out of the Library. Overnight reading facility will be available to the students as per rules mentioned on the reverse of the Study Room Card.
7. Students should strictly return the books on or before the due date stamped on the due date slip stuck on the last page of the book.
8. In case of late return of books, the students will be charged a fine at Rs.2/- per day for the first week and Rs.5/- per day afterwards. In case of serious default, the amount of fine may be increased upto Rs.10/- per day.
9. Re-issue of the books will depend on the demand for the books requested.
10. Students must handle the Library books, periodicals and other library materials with great care. Any attempt to damage the library materials by defacing them, tearing pages, writing or marking on them will be treated as misconduct and strictly dealt with.
11. Students should check the books and periodicals for torn or damaged pages before leaving the counter. Such pages should be immediately brought to the notice of the counter staff. If any book or periodical is found to be damaged or torn, the last student issuing the book or periodical will be held responsible.
12. The Internet facility in the Library has been made available for educational purposes only. Students should refrain from using it for any other purpose.
13. In case of any type of misuse or damage against the lost cards, either in the college premises or outside, the original holder of the card will be held responsible.
14. All library communications for the students will be in the form of notices displayed from time to time.
15. Students should regularly read the notices displayed on the Library notice boards.
16. Students must strictly follow all Library rules and regulations. Any disregard of these rules will be reported to the Principal for appropriate disciplinary action.