The library is located at center place of the campus occupying an area of about 610 sq. meter and separate reading room are available for boys and girls with a seating capacity of more than 250. With a view to maximizing the efficiency of the library services, the library has been divided into various sections. Open Access facility is available in the Study Room Section, Home Issue Section, Reference Section and Periodical Section.
- Study Room Section – Books are issued to students for use in the reading room only. Reading rooms provide separate compartment section for each user. Students are issued a Bar-coded Library card called Study Room Card for using this section.
- Home Issue Section – Books are given for home issue for ten days. Students are issued a Bar-coded Library card called Identity Card for using all section of library.
- Reference Section – The Reference section of the Library includes the rich collection of reference books, which prove usefull for research as it provide quick and accessible information on range of topics. These materials are usually used to find facts or provide broad overviews of topics. They should not be used as major sources for papers or other projects. Dictionaries, encyclopedias, bibliographies, and style guides are some of the most common reference materials found in the Library’s Reference Collection.
- Internet Section – The Internet Section is located within the Reference section. The library subscribes to BSNL Fiber Optic Connection with 50 Mbps Internet speed. Four computer terminals have been made available to the students and research scholars. The internet facility is provided for educational purposes only.
- Periodicals Section – These section houses includes journals, magazines, newspapers and question paper sets. These materials issued to the studens for reading in reading room only. The library subscribes around 56 print journals, magazines and 16 newspapers in English, Marathi and Hindi. This section has open access for students and faculty.
Library remains open from Monday to Saturday between 7.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Computerization of the Library
The library network comprises one server and 10 nodes. The Library uses the VRIDDHI 2.0 version Software developed by Hindustan Computer limited, Malegaon Dist- Nashik. Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) provides access to the bibliographic database. Students are issued bar-coded library cards at the beginning of the academic year. All books in the active collection have been bar-coded. New arrivals are processed, bar-coded and made available for circulation in their respective sections.
The library has a vast collection of print resources that include text books, reference books, books for general reading, journals, magazines, newspapers, etc. The library also has a collection of CDs and DVDs.
- Total Books - 59395
- Text books - 38167
- Reference books - 21228
- Journals and periodicals - 54
- Newspapers - 16
- E journals - 3000 N List
- E books - 97000 N List
- Videos - 3131 (e-PG pathshala, NPTEL, swayam)